Medical Terminology: A Living Language uses a carefully constructed learning system to help students master medical language and apply this knowledge to real-world contexts. Rather than memorizing medical terms, students learn how to use word parts to build terms, within the context of basic anatomy and physiology. This updated edition includes a comprehensive list of word parts and additional practice problems targeting spelling, adjective formation, and grasp of basic anatomy and physiology.
Also available with MyLab™ Medical Terminology: A Living Language. The comprehensive online MyLab™ provides resources teachers need to effectively teach their Medical Terminology course in any environment, in a classroom or remotely using any mobile device.
MyLab™ features include:
· Full Student Edition eText with search, navigation and bookmark tools
· Customizable assignments to meet individual student needs
· Classroom and student reporting
· Supplemental projects and activities to reinforce learning
· Engaging videos that extend course concepts