For a Graphing-Optional Precalculus Course
Mike Sullivan’s time-tested approach focuses students on the fundamental skills they need for the course: preparing for class, practicing with homework, and reviewing the concepts. In the tenth edition, Precalculus has evolved to meet today’s course needs, building on these hallmarks by integrating projects with technology in the classroom and other interactive learning tools.
- Introduces trigonometry using the Unit Circle approach
- New edition includes:
- A new exercise type called Retain Your Knowledge, which allows students to practice content learned earlier in the course
- Additional content, including Descartes’ Rule of Sign
- Enhanced MyMathLab® for School course with video assessment questions
- The course is available in MathXL® for School, the online homework, tutorial, and assessment supplement, and MyMathLab for School, the fully digital course complete with eText, online assignments, multimedia, and more.