AP® Spanish: Preparing for the Language and Culture Examination (Fourth Edition) is designed for students at the upper levels of Spanish and specifically for those students who wish to take the Advanced Placement Language and Culture Examination in Spanish. It is also a fine complement for any advanced course in Spanish.
View Sample Pages
Join us for free online Webinars on both implementing the Digital Courseware for Abriendo paso and AP® Spanish: Preparing for the Language and Culture Examination.
Prepare Students for the New Exam
Each unit in this new edition focuses on themes, language skills and testing formats utilized in the Advanced Placement Examination. The exercises have been designed not only to review and reinforce students' knowledge, but also to sharpen all language skills. Students become familiar with the actual directions from the test as well as the different types of exercises that appear in it. Care has been given to provide sufficient practice so that when students take the test, they can do it with ease and confidence.
Introducing the Digital Edition!
With this edition, you can choose between print, digital, or a combination of both! Any product that includes a student license to the Digital Courseware provides:
- eText with embedded media files (accessible on iPad and Android tablets)
- Assignable test practice
- Auto-graded listening and reading activities (Multiple Choice)
- Open-ended (teacher graded) speaking and writing tasks (Free Response)
- RealTalk! for recording and grading speaking tasks
- Teacher Digital Center with tools to enroll and manage classes, assign activities, customize and add content, and communicate with students. Also, teachers can download for free the Audio Program (MP3 files) and Teacher’s Resource Book (PDF).
- Student Digital Center with tools to access and complete assignments, record speaking tasks, monitor grades, and communicate with teachers