Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World
For algebra-based Introductory statistics courses
- Activities built into each chapter to facilitate hands-on learning. These optional activities employ applets to help simulate statistical concepts.
- Technology Each chapter concludes with a Technology Project using tools from Minitab®, Excel®, and the TI‑83/84™ that give students additional insight into the way technology is used to handle large data sets or complex, real-life questions.
- Over 1,800 exercises help students build basic skills and vocabulary, use and interpret concepts, and extend concepts.
- Notes to the Instructor appear in the Annotated Instructor’s Edition, providing suggestions and insights on how to teach the concepts within that chapter. New to this edition
- Improved coverage and quality of exercises with relevant data
- New chapter tests at the end of each chapter