A complete tool for AP® Statistics Exam preparation.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation between key AP Statistics test topics and the corresponding chapter and section of Bock/Velleman/De Veaux, Stats: Modeling the World, 5th Ed., AP® Edition.
- Detailed AP Exam test-taking strategies and insights into exam grading procedures.
- Hundreds of practice study questions with answers All corresponding chapter-by-chapter with the textbook are written by experienced AP educators.
- Four complete practice examinations in AP Exam format and answers that closely resemble those on the AP exam that students will face in May.
- Comprehensive guidelines for mastering each type of exam question including multiple choice and free response, as well as explanations for both correct and incorrect choices.
Special features include:
- An overview of the AP program and the specific AP test covered by this guide with updates to address recent AP emphases.
- An increased emphasis on simulation as a statistical tool.
- Clues for Clarity to point students toward full understanding.
- Test taking tips, and strategies to prepare you for peak performance on the exam.
- Correlations between key AP test topics and the corresponding chapter and section of the textbook Stats: Modeling the World, Fifth Edition, by Bock/Bullard/Velleman/De Veaux
- Hundreds of sample and practice study questions written by experienced AP educators.
- Comprehensive guidelines for mastering each type of AP question, including multiple choice and free response, as well as full explanations for both correct and incorrect responses.
- Four complete practice tests that closely resemble the AP Exam.
- Formula sheets and tables.