2020 SIOP® Virtual Conference
July 7-9, 2020
$275 per participant
Join SIOP® authors, experts, and colleagues by way of this year’s annual interactive online conference. This event offers both new and seasoned SIOP educators a great opportunity to reinvigorate and strengthen their SIOP implementation.
- Attend both live and pre-recorded breakout sessions with SIOP authors and experts from schools and districts around the US.
- Session and keynote topics are relevant to today’s “new normal” for teaching and learning. Ideas and information for educators and leaders seeking to navigate distance learning, blended learning, and classroom teaching will all be addressed.
- The 2020 SIOP® Virtual Conference is idea for school leaders, coaches, specialists, educators, and paraeducators.
- Hear keynotes by SIOP® authors Dr. Jana Echevarría, Dr. MaryEllen Vogt, Dr. Deborah Short and special guest speaker Dr. Jim Cummins.
- Ask questions, collaborate with colleagues, network, and gain a deeper understanding of SIOP® techniques for any context.
- Opt to earn up to 4 graduate level course hours through University of the Pacific. Click here to learn more: https://www.teacherfriendly.com/siop-graduate-level-credit
- Washington State Educators: Earn 9 approved Washington State clock hours
Learn from SIOP® Authors and Field Expert Dr. Jim Cummins
Dr. Jana Echevarría
Dr. MaryEllen Vogt
Dr. Deborah Short
Dr. Jim Cummins
Learn more about the SIOP® Authors