2021 SIOP® Virtual Conference
July 14-16, 2021
$275 per participant
Join us for this summer’s much anticipated virtual 3-day event, the 2021 SIOP® Virtual Conference. This event offers both new and seasoned SIOP educators a great opportunity to reinvigorate and strengthen their SIOP® implementation.
- Learn best practices to engage all students in meaningful content learning and accelerate students’ academic language development with the research-based SIOP® (Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol) Model.
- Participate in keynotes and breakout sessions presented by Jana Echevarría, MaryEllen Vogt, and Deborah Short—the founding authors of the SIOP® Model.
- Hear from educators and leaders on topics relevant to today’s “new normal” for teaching and learning. Explore ideas to facilitate engagement through distance, hybrid, and onsite learning.
- Gain teaching ideas to mitigate gaps in learning.
- Network and connect with colleagues through engaging online features and forums.
- Opt in to earn graduate level credits from The University of the Pacific.
Learn from SIOP® Authors
Dr. Jana Echevarría
Dr. MaryEllen Vogt
Dr. Deborah Short
Learn more about the SIOP® Authors