2020 SIOP® Virtual Conference
July 7-9, 2020
Special Announcement: Given the uncertainties of the long-term impacts of the Coronavirus pandemic and our commitment to the safety and health of our participants, presenters, and organizers, we have made the decision to shift the in-person 2020 SIOP National Conference to an online format. The event, originally planned to take place in Nashville, Tenn., will now be offered virtually on its original dates of July 7-9, 2020. We are working hard to ensure that this reimagined digital venue provides the same high-quality content and expert interactions that attendees have come to expect from our annual conference. A revised session schedule and registration information will be posted here in the coming weeks.
Join SIOP® authors, experts, and colleagues by way of this year’s annual interactive online conference. This event offers both new and seasoned SIOP educators a great opportunity to reinvigorate and strengthen their SIOP implementation.
- Attend both live and pre-recorded breakout sessions with SIOP authors and experts from schools and districts around the US – and around the world.
- Session and keynote topics are relevant to today’s “new normal” for teaching and learning. Ideas and information for educators and leaders seeking to navigate distance learning, blended learning, and classroom teaching will all be addressed.
- The 2020 SIOP® Virtual Conference is idea for school leaders, coaches, specialists, educators, and paraeducators.
- Hear keynotes by SIOP® authors Dr. Jana Echevarría, Dr. MaryEllen Vogt, Dr. Deborah Short and special guest speaker Dr. Jim Cummins.
- Ask questions, collaborate with colleagues, network, and gain a deeper understanding of SIOP® techniques for any context.
Learn from SIOP® Authors and Field Expert Dr. Jim Cummins
Dr. Jana Echevarría
Dr. MaryEllen Vogt
Dr. Deborah Short
Dr. Jim Cummins
Learn more about the SIOP Authors