Discipline: AP® Honors & Electives, Mathematics
Grade(s): 9 - 12
Delivery Method: Blended (Print & Digital)
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
Funding Sources: ESSER
For optional use of a graphing calculator
• Exceptionally clear and accessible presentation.
• Voice balloons allow for more specific annotations in examples.
• Step-by-step solutions are provided for all examples.
• New! Great Question! feature and a new Concept and Vocab Check feature before each exercise et.
• The See it, Hear it, Try It format ensures conceptual understanding before students continue.
• Course is available in MathXL for School, the online homework and assessment supplement, and MyMathLab, the fully digital course complete with eText, online assignments, multimedia, and more. Visit MathXLforschool.com,
mymathlabforschool.com for more information.