1. Introduction to Problem Solving and Mathematical Models
2. Linear Function Models and Problem Solving
3. Problem Solving with Quadratic and Variation Function Models
4. Modeling with Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
5. Using Geometric Models to Solve Problems
6. Problem Solving with Graphical and Statistical Models
7. Problem Solving with Probability Models
PEARSON, MYLAB, MYMATHLAB, MATHXL, MASTERING, STATCRUNCH and the Pearson Logo are trademarks owned and/or registered by Pearson plc and/or its affiliates. All other third party marks associated with these products are the property of their respective owners. Copyright in the works referenced herein is owned by Pearson Education, Inc.
AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.