A complete tool for AP Statistics Exam preparation
• Chapter-by-chapter correlation between key AP Statistics test topics and the corresponding chapter and section of Bock/Velleman/De Veaux, Stats: Modeling the World, 4th Ed., AP® Edition.
• Detailed AP Exam test-taking strategies and insights into exam grading procedures.
• Hundreds of practice study questions with answers all corresponding chapter-by-chapter with the textbook are written by experienced AP educators.
• Four complete practice examinations in AP Exam format and answers that closely resemble those on the AP exam that students will face in May.
• Comprehensive guidelines for mastering each type of exam question including multiple choice and free response, as well as explanations for both correct and incorrect choices.