Features and Benefits
Learning Microsoft Office 365: 2019 Edition Level 1 teaches introductory skills of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) in the context of business scenarios. The text covers Associate level Microsoft Office Specialist certification for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Streamlined chapters and short lessons underscore real-life business settings
The exclusive Teacher's Wraparound Editionis a truly unique teaching resource featuring point-of-use notes, tips, strategies, differentiated lesson plans for advanced, less advanced, special needs and ESL students, and more.
- What You Will Learn. Each lesson starts with an overview of the learning objectives covered in the lesson.
- Words to Know. Key terms are included and defined at the start of each lesson and then highlighted in the text.
- What You Can Do. Concise notes for learning the computer concepts.
- Try It. Hands-on practice activities provide brief procedures to teach all necessary skills.
- Practice. These projects give students a chance to create documents, spreadsheets, database objects, and presentations by entering information. Steps provide all the how-to information needed to complete a project.
- Apply. Each lesson concludes with a project that challenges students to apply what they have learned through steps that tell them what to do, without all the how-to information. In the Apply projects, students must show they have mastered each skill set.
- Each chapter ends with two assessment projects, Critical Thinking and Portfolio Builder, which incorporate all the skills covered throughout the chapter.