NEW! D’Nealian Handwriting Curriculum for Grades K-5
The only continuous stroke, mani-cursive handwriting program is back! D’Nealian Handwriting has been reimagined to support learning wherever it takes place. It now provides a complete audio, visual, tactile, and kinesthetic approach to teaching handwriting through a streamlined routine.
The newly updated program gives students and educators all the benefits you’ve always expected from D’Nealian:
- A continuous stroke for lowercase letters with a focus on proper size, space, and slant supports early literacy learning.
- No pencil lifts cut down on common reversals such as b and d and g and p.
- Ease the transition from manuscript to cursive since most lowercase letters are the same as their cursive version.
NEW to the ’22 Edition
- A complete digital experience on Savvas Realize™, including an Interactive Teacher’s Edition, Print-On-Demand Student Practice Pages, a Student Edition PDF, and Stroke Modeling Animations
- Grades K-2 Handwriting Kit, including Alpha-Touch Letters, Tracing Letter and Number Cards, and set of 25 Rewrite Cards
PLUS: The all-new Savvas Practice Generator saves teachers time and lets them easily create customized handwriting practice that integrates their grade-level science, social studies, and vocabulary lesson content into handwriting practice.
Join our mailing list to be notified when samples are available.
D'Nealian® Handwriting is a registered trademark of Donald N. Thurber, licensed exclusively by Savvas Learning Company LLC, and is used here with permission.