Select an Option below:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
Under no circumstances may a user of the Site (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any part of the Site; (ii) gather, obtain, use, access or otherwise copy any part of the Site by using any bot, spider, crawler, spy ware, engine, device, software or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind; (iii) use the Site or any features available on the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; or (iv) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s access, use or enjoyment of this Site.
Links to and from Other Websites
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The contents of this Site and any supporting software are the property of the Company and/or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The reproduction, redistribution, modification or publication of any part of the Site without the express written consent of the Company and/or its licensors is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks that appear on this Site are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by the Company or its affiliates that appear in the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company or its affiliates. You agree not to display, disparage, dilute, or taint our trademarks or use any confusing similar marks or use our trademarks in such a way that would misrepresent the ownership of such marks. Any permitted use of our trademarks by you shall be to the benefit of the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC COMMITMENTS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS SITE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT: (A) THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE; (B) THE SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THIS SITE, OR ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS; OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. THE FOREGOING PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS ASSERTED BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THE COMPANY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 USD.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the limitations above may not apply to you.
The Company always welcomes suggestions and comments regarding the Site or its products and services. Any comments or suggestions submitted to the Company, through the Site or otherwise, will become the Company’s property upon their submission, and the Company may use such comments or suggestions without any further obligation or attribution to you.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted on this Site, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Unless otherwise stated in any specific DMCA designation provided by the Company, please provide us with written notice (“Notice”) by contacting our Designated Agent at the following address:
DMCA Designated Agent Savvas Learning Company LLC 15 E. Midland Ave., Suite 502 Paramus, NJ 07652 email: email@example.com
To be effective, the Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (“Complaining Party”), of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site (“Infringing Material”), and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate such material on the Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (“Infringed Material”), or if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single Notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
General Information; Governing Law